Painting all that is otherworldly

.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Commissioning Artwork

Are you interested in buying your own piece of original artwork?

Let me explain my process, as it is a little unusual.

Most of my work that you see online was painted by me digitally. That doesn't mean altering a photo in Photoshop - I paint completely from scratch. I use digital paint programs as a way to make sketches and work out problems before committing my ideas to real paint and canvas.

I can do commissioned work based on these digital images, or I can make a completely new piece customized to your needs.

I paint in oil and acrylics. I usually work on stretched canvas, but I also do murals. Oil dries much more slowly than acrylics, so they will take longer to complete.

Prices:

My current price is $1.50 per square inch.

So a 16" by 20" oil would be 320 square inches. At 1.50 per square inch, that would be $480.

Crating and shipping are additional. It depends on size and how you want it packed and shipped.

50% of the total price is required in advance, with the remaining 50% to be paid upon completion of the work. The advance payment is a nonrefundable deposit.

Use my handy contact form to send me a message.

No comments: